Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The End of the Line..........................





After Yellowstone, our itinerary was as follows: nights spent in Gardiner, MT, Cheyenne, WY, Omaha, NE and St. Louis, MO. We really enjoyed Omaha and I highly recommend a visit.





We visited both of our grandchildren. This is our grandson Luke who lives in Athens, GA. We took these photos at the Founders Garden on the North end of campus. Luke likes to visit with us here whenever we come to town.











Here are the three generations.









When we visited Walker in Atlanta I gave Julia this sweater I had made for her on our trip. She likes it a lot.

Now we are back on Tybee and I won't be posting very often. I'll send you a heads up when we decide where the next adventure will be for
Ed and Janet. Take care everyone! Bye for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment